You can taste Pearl’s Oyster Bar’s innovative fusion of Creole, Southwest, Asian and Mediterranean influences in its fresh seafood. Pearl’s offers a sleek, contemporary space decorated with New Orleans’ coastal accents on the south end of Classen Curve in Belle Isle. You’ll often find guests enjoying perfect margaritas on the patio during our popular happy hour.
Always updating our menu and décor, we have remained Oklahoma City’s seafood leader for over 30 years. Our goal is to provide ongoing excellence in food, wine and service to our guests. We think you will find the atmosphere inviting, the spirit generous and joyful, and the overall experience, one you won’t soon forget.
Yields 8 stuffed squash halves
8 oz. margarine, melted
2 cups dried breadcrumbs
1-1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Anisette Liquor
1 pound spinach thawed and drained
2 tablespoons scallions
4 each yellow cooked and cleaned squash
1/2 cup Hollandaise sauce
- Boil small yellow squash.
- Remove squash from boiling water.
- Split squash sideways and hollow and clean removing seeds.
- Set squash aside.
- Mix margarine, breadcrumbs, garlic, cheese and anisette together in a mixing bowl.
- Fold spinach and scallions in to the mix and blend by hand.
- Stuff squash with spinach mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until hot in center (or microwave for 1-2 minutes).
- Top with hollandaise sauce (optional).
Let us host your next event at Pearl’s! Our rooftop patio is great for party’s in spring, summer and fall, and the Diamond room can host up to 50 guests.
Join us every Saturday from 10:30 AM – 2 PM, and Sunday from 10 AM – 2 PM for our Champagne Brunch and “Famous Bloody Mary Bar.”