You haven’t enjoyed turkey to the max until you have eaten a Pearl’s Cajun Fried Turkey!
With Thanksgiving almost here, now is the time to let us take care of your turkey needs! We lovingly rub, then inject the turkeys with Cajun Seasonings and let them marinate overnight. Then we deep fry them until they are golden and crispy on the outside, moist, tender and full of flavor on the inside. Once you try one you will never settle for an oven baked turkey again. Don’t worry, they are not spicy, most people can’t guess how they have been prepared! All they know is that it’s the best turkey they ever ate. Promise! Order one today for a tasty change from the traditional that your family and friends will truly enjoy.
We have two options when ordering your turkey
1. Order it ready to eat. When you come pick it up, you can dig in right away.
2. Order it to be picked up cold. We cook it like we always to, but then cool it down and refrigerate it so that you can reheat at your convenience (See reheating instructions below). We promise they taste as good as one you pick up hot!
1. Keep Turkey refrigerated at 33 to 40 degrees until ready to reheat.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Place uncovered Turkey in oven and heat for one hour or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees in the thickets part of the breast.
Enjoy a Cajun Fried Turkey any time of the year!
Cajun Fried Turkeys are not just for the holidays They are great for home entertaining, picnics, ball games, lake trips or simply a change from the ordinary. Don’t forget we have all the side items to go with it as well, in quantities that complement and make entertaining easy.
To order give us a call at 405-232-7227!
Turkeys Available ONLY AT:
Crabtown in Bricktown
303 E. Sheridan, OKC 73104
48 hour advanced ordering required