You’ll love Trapper’s Fishcamp & Grill’s Spicy Grilled Shrimp. This recipe is quick and easy to master. Plus, it’s a real crowd pleaser. Give a try at your next barbecue – you’ll thank us!
1 Cup Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Chili Powder
1 Tbs. Cayenne Pepper
1 Tbs. Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
2 Tbs. Kosher Salt
2 tsp. Onion Powder
2 tsp. Granulated Garlic
1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- Mix ingredients together to create a rub for your shrimp.
- Take a large-sized shrimp, such as a 16-20 or 21-25 (which means 16 to 20 shrimp per pound). Skewer 6 to 8 shrimp together.
- Spray pam on the shrimp and generously coat them with the rub.
- Place the shrimp on the grill and grill them 2 -3 minutes per side.
- When shrimp are done, serve with your favorite barbeque sauce.
- Enjoy! Show us how you did: snap a pic and tag us at @trappersokc for a chance to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Feeling Fancy? Take a little mayonnaise-based coleslaw and fill it in the bottom of a warmed up flower tortilla. Add your shrimp, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and voilà – a delicious shrimp taco!